Every bride wants to look the most beautiful version of them on the big day. To look the most beautiful version of yourself, whether you hire a Boston hair stylist or do the makeup and hair style yourself, the most important thing you will be wanting is to last your makeup throughout the wedding day. To help make that happen, here are few simple and useful beauty tips.
1) Don’t Rush: As you have waited for this big day a while and prepared so much, it’s better not rush with anything. You can relax and enjoy the beauty process that your makeup artist will provide. Allow at least 45 minutes to an hour for makeup application on your wedding day. Also, it’s essential to have your skin clean, exfoliated, and hydrated so you can achieve a flawless makeup.
2) Line your lips: About the lip, its better to fill in the entire lip with lip liner and then follow by applying lipstick, and then lightly pat with a tissue before applying a second coat. Also, it’s important to remember to apply lip gloss a bit because gloss tends to take off lip color faster.
3) Take care of your oily skin: If you are feeling oily, use a tissue to blot your t-zone instead of adding more makeup on.
4) Select a waterproof foundation: Select a waterproof foundation so that your makeup stay the whole day without looking dull.
5) Use primer: Using primer is a must thing on your wedding day, because with all the photographs and meeting guests all day, you don’t want to look dull and want your makeup to stay exactly where you put it. Before using a primer always make sure that you clean your face with a toner or cleanser to get rid of all dirt or makeup residues.
6) For eyes: Applying the right eye makeup with the right eye shadow is a very vital part in doing bridal makeup. As eyes play an important role in making you more attractive and beautiful. And don’t forget to using a waterproof mascara if you don’t want your eye makeup to smudged.
I hope you will be benefited with all these simple beauty tips. However, despite all these tips and preparations, you still need a professional boston bridal makeup and hair stylist for your wedding day. To look flawless on your big day, you need to hire a makeup artist who has vast experience. Maria Cristina Ochoa is an accomplished Boston based Hair and Makeup artist. Over the years, Maria’s career as a makeup artist has flourished working with top clients, celebrity makeup artists, TV shows, magazines and many brides. Her goal is to make clients happy on one of the most important days of their lives. With her upbeat personality she can put every clients at ease and give them their desired elegant look. Over the years, she has worked with several brides and succeeded in making the best beautiful version of themselves with the perfect makeup combination.